Home center v2.3 is available!
New in this version
- The interface for the dimmers changed! This now works like the dimmers on the iPad/iPhone which are experienced as more intuitive by our customers.
- A short press will operate the dimmer on/off
- A long press will popup the window for detailed operation of the dimmer. This screen now has the same preset values as the dimmer on iPad/iPhone.
- You can now choose a vertical dimmer as icon.
- Velbus momentaries are automatically recognized in Home center (eg. a doorbell)
- Buttons can be scaled, this is done per zone
- Auto-configuration for initial installation with 1 click
- Full reset makes automatically a default configuration
- iPhone (full version): the list of components is now alphabetically to find the desired output faster!
- Improved interface for the user management
- Error when starting the Home center windows client, which could only be resolved by removing the corrupt configuration files
- When there was no connection to the bus, the screen remained empty
- Added some more files to the backup
- Improved communication stability
- Pass through function for the Serial Manager of Qbus didn’t work in the previous version.
- Since v184.108.40.206 you must login to Home center with a user name and password.
- VelbusLink 8.4.26 or newer is required to configure the bus through Home center! (pass through function)
- Please first uninstall the previous version.
- Make sure to update all Home center clients installed in your network to the new version.
- Check the App Store to see if you have the latest version of the Home center App.
Qbus SER02 and CTD3 are still supported!
Do you have a license of Home center that is more then one year old, then you need to renew your license to use the latest version of Home center.
Price 124,95 euro (VAT incl.)
|Customers will have received a download link. If you purchased Home center and you didn’t receive a download link. Please contact us!|
Stijnen Solutions team