Finally, the newest Home center is deployed!
- Monitoring of the home automation system. View the results in graphics and statistics.
- Camera integration
- Web settings: view the connected devices: Home automation system, Sonos, IR, Camera’s, connected Home center clients
- Beta version of clean up components (make sure to make a back up first before executing)
- New Velbus modules are now supported: VMBPIRO, VMBPIRC, VMBPIRM, VMBGP4PIR, VMB1BLS, VMB1RYNO, VMBDMI-R
Execute read changes to make them available in ‘Manage zones’ in the Windows client!
- Improved feedback from thermostats
- Web settings: menu reordered
- Web: improved scaling of components
- User management: duplicate user names are no longer allowed
- Web settings: option to push PC time to Home center interface server
- Web settings: new option to also backup the system settings of the Home center interface server
- Web settings: page to manage network settings available in menu
- Improved stability of the connection to Sonos devices
- Triggering of rules: we avoid triggering the rules too often. For example: e-mailing of the energy production of solar panels
- Faster startup
- SMS for both CM and Clickatell are fixed
- Improved connection stability
- Operating shades improved
- Improved usage of inputs
- None, upgrading goes smoothly!