Home center Interface server
The VMBHIS is the hardware solution for Home center. A ready for use package to control your Home automation system through smartphone, tablet or Windows. Access your home automation system through iPhone, iPad, Android smart phone or tablet or Windows PC. The device consumes about 5 Watt when fully functional. A green solution indeed. Besides the contents of the box, all you need is a functioning Velbus installation with aVMB1USB or VMBRSUSB communication module. You connect the Velbus USB interface and the network (Wi-Fi router is required for iPhone/iPad); then you only need to connect the VMBHIS.
Software features exclusive on VMBHIS
The following features are only available on the VMBHIS, and are not available for Home center server on Windows.
- Android web app
- Renaming outputs: customize each output name
- Detailed user management: set access rights per zone, per user
- Auto bus time sync: Keep the clock of the bus synchronized with the world clock
- DDNS configuration: Configure the VMBHIS to map an ddns internet address
- One click update: when a new update of Home center is available for you, you can download and automatically install on the VMBHIS. The new setup for Home center client is also automatically on the VMBHIS download page.
- More to come in future updates
Hard ware included in the box
- interface module
- ethernet cable 1.5m
- USB cable
- power cable
- power plug
Hard ware specifications
- power: 100 – 240Vac, max. 20W, 5W operation
- USB 2.0 interface
- Gigabit Ethernet interface (LAN)
- LED indicators for power and function
- 1.2 GHz CPU
- dimensions: 110 x 69.5 x 48.5mm / 4.3 x 2.73 x 1.9″