This version contains some UI improvements and bug fixes in the web/Android interface
If you get the message that you aren’t allowed to update to the new version, but your update license hasn’t expired yet, let us know by sending us an e-mail with the mac address of your Home center module and we will fix it.
You can find all the license information and mac address of your device on the web / Android interface -> Settings -> License information.
Again some minor bug fixes
- Operating SONOS: in the windows client and web/Android client you couldn’t operate the SONOS devices anymore
- Unable to connect to Home center server if the number of simultaneous connections exceeded the licented number
- For installers: sometimes the bus of the home automation system wasn’t scanned when at first start up no bus was connected
This version only has some minor improvements since v220.127.116.11 and v18.104.22.168
Bugfix: Unable to connect with Home center clients after to many simultaneous connections
This version only has some minor improvements since v22.214.171.124
- For installers who manage different installations:
- In some situations background images of different installations could be swapped via ‘Manage zones’ in the Windows client
- Bugfix in the tool to generate the statistics
Come visit us at the Velbus booth 208, hall 9.
Batibouw is a major trade fair bringing together the biggest players on the home construction, design and renovation market. All the latest trends and evolutions can be discovered here! Batibouw is open from February 16st until February 26th, 2017.
Organise your visit on the Batibouw website