Hooray, the cloud is back!
The Home center cloud service is temporarily down on Saturday April 6th.
We will restore it ASAP!
This is an addition to version Home center 188.8.131.52.
There is now support for the Velbus Edge Led modules VMBEL1, VMBEL2, VMBEL4: you can operate the inputs and thermostats.
- The cloud didn’t work in some situations
- The VMBMETEO values of rain and wind are now correctly displayed.
- For some installation the plug ‘n play connection with Velbus home automation didn’t work.
We are very pleased to announce the new Home center with a set of great new features!
- Cloud based access to your home
- Support for Vivotek cameras
- Velbus Doorbird based video phone VMBVP01F and VMBVP01S
- Introducing the ACTION URL in the logic interface which allows to directly make a HTTP command to any other device or personal web server. Perfect for building your own extensions!
How? Just write in the ‘THEN’ part something of the following syntax: ACTIONURL=”http://mywebserver/call.php”
- Improvements to VMB4AN support
- 2nd generation of VMBGP1, VMBGP2, VMBGP4, VMBGPOD, VMBGP4PIR
- Connection stability to Sonos and 2N video phones
- Sending multiple IR commands
- The program icon of the Windows application is now similar to the icon for web and iPhone/iPad
- SMS sending with both CM and Clickatell works again
- Internal issue which could result in that feedback (for example, you turn on the light) is not displayed in the clients. It was caused by creating and deleting multiple zones. It is resolved, so this will no longer occur!
- There was an exceptional situation where the statistics reports did not generate. This is solved
This version contains some bugfixes since version 184.108.40.206.
- Sonos link was broken in logic interface
- You could send only 4 IR commands after one another, then the interface ‘paused’ for about a minute before continuing
- 2N connection stability improvements