Improvements for the DALI module VMBDALI
- When restoring a backup you can now choose to keep the current users and not to overwrite them with the users of the back up file.
- Internal improvements to make virus scanners give less warnings (false positives).
- Improvements to connection with 2N (better compatibility since updates)
- Management of connected devices in the web settings
Web interface settings
Many settings screens have received improvements to make them more user friendly:
Zone manager & Zone editor
- List of type of devices to choose from now only shows what you have configured (it is no longer cluttered with devices you don’t have)
- Some reported bugs have been fixed
Cameras & Access units:
- better information about the number of cameras that are available through your license.
- Adding and removing devices: better UI
- Full reset & auto-create zones didn’t work in certain situations
- When restarting home center service and you go directly to the Home page: the empty buttons will be filled as soon as the statuses are all read by home center (the buttons remained grey when you were to fast)
- Many internal improvements to have better stability when many systems are linked to Home center
- For example:
- Music devices (Sonos, Roberts, Harman, JBL, Marshall speakers)
- and 2N Intercom devices
- and IR Global caché
- and Air-conditioning (through HMS Intesis: Daikin, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba)
- This includes a ‘self-restart’ system when Home center ‘stops working’ after a few weeks or months
- For example: