This version contains some bugfixes since version 126.96.36.199.
- Sonos link was broken in logic interface
- You could send only 4 IR commands after one another, then the interface ‘paused’ for about a minute before continuing
- 2N connection stability improvements
This brand new version brings some new features and some improvements!
- We added support for the VMB4AN: you can view the current values (*)
- The time sync (NTP) to the bus often didn’t work. This is now solved in this version.
Visualization via the logging will be added in a future version.
New: Frontier silicon
A total new range of music players supported! Music devices based on the Frontier Silicon chipset can now be operated from within Home center the same way Sonos is operated. This means you can stop / start the player, navigate through the current playlist, set volume, control the mute and integrate them in your Home automation system via the logic, so you can operate them through the buttons in your house and add them for example to the all off operation.
Manage music interfaces
You can now rename and remove unwanted music devices via the settings in the web interface.
2N Access unit
Now also the 2N access units are supported. The available buttons are available as toggles and inputs to operate or to use in the logic interface. They are detected automatically at startup and user name and password can be managed in the settings in the web interface.
- Reversed the order of the regimes, so they are in the same order as in PlusConfig.
- Bugfix: when scanning different MIN ranges, thermostats and dimmers from previously scanned ranges couldn’t be operated anymore
- When a Sonos was in the network before the Luxom DS88L was available, Home center didn’t connect automatically to the Luxom home automation system.
- Logging is now available in the Windows client via the About box.
- The Windows client will now look for the home center server in all network interface (in case you have virtual networks active)
- Improved start up of Home center server (previously could take up to 30 sec.)
- When adding new components to a zone, in some cases you couldn’t operate them immediately.
- None, upgrading goes smoothly!
Again some minor bug fixes
- Operating SONOS: in the windows client and web/Android client you couldn’t operate the SONOS devices anymore
- Unable to connect to Home center server if the number of simultaneous connections exceeded the licented number
- For installers: sometimes the bus of the home automation system wasn’t scanned when at first start up no bus was connected
This version only has some minor improvements since v188.8.131.52
- For installers who manage different installations:
- In some situations background images of different installations could be swapped via ‘Manage zones’ in the Windows client
- Bugfix in the tool to generate the statistics
- We added support for the VMBMETEO
- VMB7IN minimum energy value was not correct in Windows client
- Glass panels heater icon didn’t light up in the Home center clients
- Due to modifications at Clickatell and CM Gateway, we had to modify the SMS interface.
2N intercom support
We added great integration which goes beyond showing live camera feed in Home center.
It is now possible to operate the in- and outputs of the 2N intercom through Home center.
For example, if you connect the 2N to open a door or gate, by using a card reader, you can react on each card individually
- when card 1 is read, open the gate and turn on the light of the drive way and garage 1,
- when card 2 is used, open the gate and turn on the light of the drive way and garage 2
Or just react upon opening the door: turn on the light at the front door and the hallway
you can also open the gate with a press of a button connected to your home automation system or from one of the home center clients.
More about the camera’s
Hikvision camera’s can now also be added to the system. More info at
- DS88L Luxom module is now supported
- Bugfix regarding detecting the Luxom DS65L
- Improved connection loss recovery
- From now on, after updating the Home center server interface, the Windows client can be downloaded automatically and the setup is loaded for you. You just need to click next & finish to update the Windows client
- Internal stability improvements
- Sometimes the login wasn’t stored for the Windows client
- Possible error in Windows client when composing the bar
- None, upgrading goes smoothly!