Minor bugfix: Home center stopped when the network cable was detached
Edit zones in browser
Zone manager and editor are now available in the web browser. It is no longer necessary to install the Windows client to update and manage the zones.
Use the Zone Manager to:
- Create and name the zones
- Set background image and icon
- Define the scaling of the buttons
- Auto generate zones
- Not yet available in version 22.214.171.124: import Trikker file.
- Remember to Click Save when you leave the screen
Use the Zone Editor to add and organize buttons on all the zones at once:
- Select the zone to edit on the bar at the bottom, click the button MORE to go to zones that are not visible by default (1)
- Add buttons by right clicking the area to open the button selector (2)
- Drag buttons to the desired place (left mouse button)
- Right click an item to pop up the menu to adjust the items display (3)
- Remove buttons via the right click on a button
- Click Save to save changes intermediately
- When done, click Save and click Apply Changes when you are done
Your feedback matters!
Since this is a new way of working, we would like to hear your feedback on how you experience this new way of managing zones!
New Velbus modules
This version now supports the new Velbus modules:
And the new version of existing Velbus modules:
- Improved stability of connections to Home center server
- Improved stability of the Home center server itself (in some occasions it must be restarted after 2 weeks, or a month)
- Windows setup, for the Home center Windows client, now works again for Windows XP and Windows 2009 touch panels
- In some situations the buttons were not on the correct place on the screen in the Android app and through the Web browser
Important bugfix: the back up files you create with 126.96.36.199 are no good. Please upgrade to 188.8.131.52 ASAP!
Also a minor improvement to the detection of Frontier Silicon Music devices.
This version creates bad back up files. please update to 184.108.40.206!
In this version scaling issues in the different clients were resolved!
If you made special modifications to a zone to tweak the scaling on a iPad or Android, you may need to correct the location of the buttons!
- For the iPad app: there was a scaling issue, so the buttons weren’t on exactly the same location as in de Android app and Windows app. This is resolved.
Android app / webbrowser
- Scaling of screen: now always fits to the center of your window, vertically and horizontally
- In the configuration, to better reflect there actual function:
- Update button is now called Save
- Reload configuration is now called Apply changes
- Scalling issue solved when setting a background with a different ratio then 4:3
- Improved logging information in the about, and in the right bottom corner
- Small UI improvements
- For Luxom the IP address of the DS65L is shown.
- HISv2: An occasion crash could occur so the Home center was no longer running on the module (it was caused by network changes which messes with the operation system)
- The manuals on the module are updated
- When Home center restarts, now a correct ‘up time’ is shown on the status page
- The Time sync page (for putting the time on the bus – Velbus only) is more intuitive
- Removing Old Components sometimes did not work (in a situation where a SD card is plugged in for logging and the simulator)
- The Presence SIMULATOR can be activated and deactivated via the Logic module!
- The logging info by the Logic module should be more readable and more info is added to help better build the rules.
- In the logic module: the number of available rules and number of used rules is shown.
- Better stability for 2N intercoms (connection could get lost after aprox. 30 days)
- Sometimes messages for OLED screens weren’t shown
- Set time to bus page layout is more intuitive
This intermediate version holds some smaller improvements. We publish this version before releasing the next major new features we have been working on the last few months
The color of the text in the web browser input boxes now has a higher contrast to make the content better readable!
Also, some minor improvements in the logic interface to recognize components and their accepted values.