Home center v18.104.22.168 is available!
- Navigation bar:
- The text of a zone can be displayed in the bar, with or without icon
- The icons of the zones have to be set in the zone editor through ‘Manage zones’ in stead of ‘Compose bar’. This way you are able to assign an icon to each zone in stead of only those on the navigation bar. This is an improvement for the iPhone app.
- VELBUS: operating a vmbdmi wasn’t correct when clicking the ‘+’. Clicking the ‘+’ sets the dimmer to the ‘last value’.
- If names of module parts change in the bus, the new names are also shown in Home center, after executing ‘Read changes’.
- Login: the default user is suggested in the login at first start or when clicking ‘Log on’ in the ‘Settings’
- Login: the cross in the right top corner of the login screen only closes the window in stead of the entire application.
- ‘About’ screen: better license information
- CAMERA: to have a good working camera it must be set to mjpeg format (a message is displayed if the camera isn’t configured correctly)
- Zone editor: the items in the lists are ordered alphabetically
- Zone editor: opens faster (large installations)
- Better elimination of macro’s that do not longer exist
- On some screens the icon to open the on screen keyboard was missing.
- From v22.214.171.124 you must login to Home center with a user name and password.
- VelbusLink 8.4.26 is required to configure the bus through Home center! (pass through function)
- Make sure to update all Home center clients installed in your network to the new version.
Do you have a license of Home center that is more then one year old, then you need to renew your license to use the latest version of Home center.
Price 124,95 euro (VAT incl.)
Stijnen Solutions team