- We added support for the VMBMETEO
- VMB7IN minimum energy value was not correct in Windows client
- Glass panels heater icon didn’t light up in the Home center clients
- Due to modifications at Clickatell and CM Gateway, we had to modify the SMS interface.
2N intercom support
We added great integration which goes beyond showing live camera feed in Home center.
It is now possible to operate the in- and outputs of the 2N intercom through Home center.
For example, if you connect the 2N to open a door or gate, by using a card reader, you can react on each card individually
- when card 1 is read, open the gate and turn on the light of the drive way and garage 1,
- when card 2 is used, open the gate and turn on the light of the drive way and garage 2
Or just react upon opening the door: turn on the light at the front door and the hallway
you can also open the gate with a press of a button connected to your home automation system or from one of the home center clients.
Hikvision camera’s can now also be added to the system. More info at
- DS88L Luxom module is now supported
- Bugfix regarding detecting the Luxom DS65L
- Improved connection loss recovery
- From now on, after updating the Home center server interface, the Windows client can be downloaded automatically and the setup is loaded for you. You just need to click next & finish to update the Windows client
- Internal stability improvements
- Sometimes the login wasn’t stored for the Windows client
- Possible error in Windows client when composing the bar
- None, upgrading goes smoothly!