This update mainly contains some improvements and bugfixes.
New in this update
- Feedback from inputs is now visible in all clients.
- Velbus VMB7IN energy measurement now supports the liter and m³ and shows 2 decimals. Execute read changes to get the correct values!
- Velbus momentaries are removed: please replace them manually with designated inputs!
- Windows client: shade button now works exactly like in the iOS app and Web app: going up and down now toggles in stead of separate function for the upper half and lower half of the button. Also it’s now more clear when the shade is open or closed.
- Velbus: Macro’s are no longer created because they are obsolete, since all inputs are available. Existing macro’s are not removed and still work.
- Windows client: from the ‘About’ screen you can now directly download the correct version of the Windows client (this will be useful in future versions of Home center)
- Web: background color of zones was not visible
- Web: full rebuild of settings due to modifications since Chrome 43
- Windows client: improved login: better message when trying to log in with a wrong username and password
- Logic: rules which contain a ‘=’ in the URL didn’t open the correct web page.
- Logic: input values where not evaluated correctly. Short press & long press
- Luxom: dimmers, toggles and shades where sometimes displayed as inputs in stead of their real function
- Luxom: possible blocking of port 2300 after executing read changes has been solved
- Minor internal improvements