This update mainly contains some improvements and bugfixes.
New in this update
- Feedback from inputs is now visible in all clients.
- Velbus VMB7IN energy measurement now supports the liter and m³ and shows 2 decimals. Execute read changes to get the correct values!
- Velbus momentaries are removed: please replace them manually with designated inputs!
- Windows client: shade button now works exactly like in the iOS app and Web app: going up and down now toggles in stead of separate function for the upper half and lower half of the button. Also it’s now more clear when the shade is open or closed.
- Velbus: Macro’s are no longer created because they are obsolete, since all inputs are available. Existing macro’s are not removed and still work.
- Windows client: from the ‘About’ screen you can now directly download the correct version of the Windows client (this will be useful in future versions of Home center)
- Web: background color of zones was not visible
- Web: full rebuild of settings due to modifications since Chrome 43
- Windows client: improved login: better message when trying to log in with a wrong username and password
- Logic: rules which contain a ‘=’ in the URL didn’t open the correct web page.
- Logic: input values where not evaluated correctly. Short press & long press
- Luxom: dimmers, toggles and shades where sometimes displayed as inputs in stead of their real function
- Luxom: possible blocking of port 2300 after executing read changes has been solved
- Minor internal improvements
We released a new update for Home center, which contains the following improvements:
- Time sync page was unavailable
- Dynamic DNS no-ip didn’t work
- On the iPad the images were not always loaded (happened with large images and slow connection)
- When performing a read change and something goes wrong during the reading of a module, sometimes the names in Home center disappeared
- VMB7IN Energy values weren’t available at Home center service start up
- VMB2BLE shades status weren’t correct at Home center service start up
- When scrolling the web interface on a phone with inputs, an input could be triggered by accident while scrolling.
- Support for the new Velbus module VMB1RYNOS was added.
- Some configuration from the Home center Windows has also been added to the web interface. We added a configuration page where you can execute: ‘Create backup’, ‘Restore backup’, ‘Read changes’ and ‘Full reset’.
- ‘Rename outputs’, ‘Logic functions (rules)’, ‘User management’ no longer require a ‘restart service’, but only need a ‘reload config’. This makes that the changes are in effect after just a few seconds and clients no longer lose their connection.
Updating your VMBHIS
If you have v184.108.40.206 or later, a notification will be visible on the login page about the new version.
Go to the Settings on the VMBBHIS web interface and execute the ‘Update software’.
For non-VMBHIS users
All updates, except the specific updates of the web interface (only available on VMBHIS), are also available. The download of the setup including the Home center server is on the special download page. In case you don’t have this link, send us an e-mail, then we will send you the link.