We released a new update for Home center, which contains the following improvements:
- Time sync page was unavailable
- Dynamic DNS no-ip didn’t work
- On the iPad the images were not always loaded (happened with large images and slow connection)
- When performing a read change and something goes wrong during the reading of a module, sometimes the names in Home center disappeared
- VMB7IN Energy values weren’t available at Home center service start up
- VMB2BLE shades status weren’t correct at Home center service start up
- When scrolling the web interface on a phone with inputs, an input could be triggered by accident while scrolling.
- Support for the new Velbus module VMB1RYNOS was added.
- Some configuration from the Home center Windows has also been added to the web interface. We added a configuration page where you can execute: ‘Create backup’, ‘Restore backup’, ‘Read changes’ and ‘Full reset’.
- ‘Rename outputs’, ‘Logic functions (rules)’, ‘User management’ no longer require a ‘restart service’, but only need a ‘reload config’. This makes that the changes are in effect after just a few seconds and clients no longer lose their connection.
Updating your VMBHIS
If you have v188.8.131.52 or later, a notification will be visible on the login page about the new version.
Go to the Settings on the VMBBHIS web interface and execute the ‘Update software’.
For non-VMBHIS users
All updates, except the specific updates of the web interface (only available on VMBHIS), are also available. The download of the setup including the Home center server is on the special download page. In case you don’t have this link, send us an e-mail, then we will send you the link.
Home center v2.4 is available!
New in this version
- Login and server detection are now together on one screen
- The color of the thermostats are now the same as the colors on the iPhone/iPad
- Support for new Velbus modules VMB2PBN, VMB2BLE en VMB4RF
- Extended web interface of VMBHIS
- Auto time synchronization of the bus is possible (Only automatically configurable in the VMBHIS v184.108.40.206)
- Newly added zones couldn’t sometimes be added to the quick access bar
- Dimmer operation: sliding the slider is now available again
- Improved communication: sometimes a crash was possible when restoring a large backup
- Home center client loads faster
- Improvement for iPhone/iPad: if a module is replaced, the new outputs weren’t available (iPhone basic version)
- VMBHIS: an error occurred if the iPad connected before a configuration was made with the Home center client. Nu the iPad app works even if no configuration has been done withe the Home center client.
- Camera: if multiple users were defined in the camera server, the camera didn’t load automatically
- VelbusLink 8.4.26 or newer is required to configure the bus through Home center! (pass through function)
- Make sure to update all Home center clients installed in your network to the new version.
- Check the App Store to see if you have the latest version of the Home center App.
Do you have a license of Home center that is more then one year old, then you need to renew your license to use the latest version of Home center.
Price 124,95 euro (VAT incl.)
|Customers will have received a download link. If you purchased Home center and you didn’t receive a download link. Please contact us!
Stijnen Solutions team