Home center v2.4 is available!
New in this version
- Login and server detection are now together on one screen
- The color of the thermostats are now the same as the colors on the iPhone/iPad
- Support for new Velbus modules VMB2PBN, VMB2BLE en VMB4RF
- Extended web interface of VMBHIS
- Auto time synchronization of the bus is possible (Only automatically configurable in the VMBHIS v220.127.116.11)
- Newly added zones couldn’t sometimes be added to the quick access bar
- Dimmer operation: sliding the slider is now available again
- Improved communication: sometimes a crash was possible when restoring a large backup
- Home center client loads faster
- Improvement for iPhone/iPad: if a module is replaced, the new outputs weren’t available (iPhone basic version)
- VMBHIS: an error occurred if the iPad connected before a configuration was made with the Home center client. Nu the iPad app works even if no configuration has been done withe the Home center client.
- Camera: if multiple users were defined in the camera server, the camera didn’t load automatically
- VelbusLink 8.4.26 or newer is required to configure the bus through Home center! (pass through function)
- Make sure to update all Home center clients installed in your network to the new version.
- Check the App Store to see if you have the latest version of the Home center App.
Do you have a license of Home center that is more then one year old, then you need to renew your license to use the latest version of Home center.
Price 124,95 euro (VAT incl.)
|Customers will have received a download link. If you purchased Home center and you didn’t receive a download link. Please contact us!|
Stijnen Solutions team