The simulator can now be added as a TOGGLE button on a zone. This way it can be activated or deactivated very easily . It is no longer necessary to go into the settings via the browser.
- An auto-update feature was added in the settings / advanced. This will allow you to let your Home center module update automatically when a new version comes available!
- Camera’s can now only be added via the web interface: this is a next step we take to move all configuration to the web, which is much more accessible than the Windows client (requires a Windows PC)
- The Windows client about box now shows the same information as the Status page through the web browser.
- Sending SMS via CM Gateway didn’t work anymore because of changes made by CM Gateway
- Deactivating the presence simulator sometimes didn’t work
- Music: also send music text to displays when start playing music
- Activating DDNS didn’t work anymore
- more stable restore of a backup
- stability improvements for web interface (after a few weeks, connection was sometimes not possible without restarting the module)
- Sometimes logic functions didn’t work properly because there where multiple spaces in the function… very weird indeed
New supported modules:
- VMB4AN module changes weren’t properly recorded by Home center
Note: an issue with a positive offset still exists in 220.127.116.11. This will be solved in the next version.
- VMBMETEO: Rain information was not updated in the Windows client
See also: Velbus supported modules
*If you have this issue, execute Read Changes to solve it*
- Operating dimmers didn’t work as expected in some cases