This version contains some bug fixes since v220.127.116.11 and v18.104.22.168:
- Subaddresses of VMBGPOD could not be changed through VMBHIS.
- Calculation of energy measurements were not always correct (VMB7IN)
- Connection management in the VMBHIS has been improved: sometimes it was not possible to connect after some time and the VMBHIS had to be restarted.
- Invalid characters in module names (visible in Velbuslink when reading modules) could crash Home center.
- Some internal fine tuning
If you have v22.214.171.124, a notification should be on the login page about the new version.
Go to the Settings on the VMBBHIS web interface and execute the ‘Update software’.
This is a BUGFIX version, we made available for all users who have 126.96.36.199 installed, even if your license updates have expired since 188.8.131.52 was released.
For non-VMBHIS users the same things apply.
The download of the setup including the Home center server is on the same page as v184.108.40.206.
In case you don’t have this link, send us an e-mail, then we will send you the link.