This version creates bad back up files. please update to 184.108.40.206!
In this version scaling issues in the different clients were resolved!
If you made special modifications to a zone to tweak the scaling on a iPad or Android, you may need to correct the location of the buttons!
- For the iPad app: there was a scaling issue, so the buttons weren’t on exactly the same location as in de Android app and Windows app. This is resolved.
Android app / webbrowser
- Scaling of screen: now always fits to the center of your window, vertically and horizontally
- In the configuration, to better reflect there actual function:
- Update button is now called Save
- Reload configuration is now called Apply changes
- Scalling issue solved when setting a background with a different ratio then 4:3
- Improved logging information in the about, and in the right bottom corner
- Small UI improvements
- For Luxom the IP address of the DS65L is shown.
- HISv2: An occasion crash could occur so the Home center was no longer running on the module (it was caused by network changes which messes with the operation system)
- The manuals on the module are updated
- When Home center restarts, now a correct ‘up time’ is shown on the status page
- The Time sync page (for putting the time on the bus – Velbus only) is more intuitive
- Removing Old Components sometimes did not work (in a situation where a SD card is plugged in for logging and the simulator)
- The Presence SIMULATOR can be activated and deactivated via the Logic module!
- The logging info by the Logic module should be more readable and more info is added to help better build the rules.
- In the logic module: the number of available rules and number of used rules is shown.
- Better stability for 2N intercoms (connection could get lost after aprox. 30 days)
- Sometimes messages for OLED screens weren’t shown
- Set time to bus page layout is more intuitive
This intermediate version holds some smaller improvements. We publish this version before releasing the next major new features we have been working on the last few months